***You MUST live in the northern Seattle, WA area to be approved for this group***
This is a group dedicated to foodies, gourmands, connoisseurs, and like with interest in the food world. We will focus on dining out for the most part, but will incorporate some leisurely activities as time allows. Most of the the events will occur in the northend (Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Mukilteo, Everett, Edmonds), but the group will occasionally travel to other cities to explore culinary adventures.
If your idea of a great restaurant is a chain (like Anthony's, Denny's, IHOP, Olive Garden, Red Lobster), then this group is not for you. We are looking for serious foodies with an open-mind in regards to food culture.
This meetup will be focused on an intimate scale where events will be set up for 4 - 8 seating at a time. Also, we will be venturing to restaurant venues ranging from hole-in-the-wall to 5-stars. We are foodies with curiosity for other cultures food so if you're a fan of foods from different countries, we highly encourage you to join us.
Please note that this is NOT a singles group so if your priority is to meet other singles, this group is not for you.
Let's gather for some good food from around the world with good friends and conversation!
Please note of the basic group policies (You may review all the group policies in the Documents section, on the right)
- You must have a valid photo (of yourself, with full face showing and not in a group setting) and name so that we can identify you. Since this is a private group, your profile will not be available to the general public. If you remove your photo or change your name once approved, you will be removed from the group should you not change it back at our request. This is to ensure everyone's safety. I will not approve photos which show your side, back, or obscured in any manner.
- If you're a no-show to two (2) events (this includes dropping out after RSVP has closed), you will be automatically removed from the group and banned for future sign ups. To discourage this, those with no-shows will be publicly mentioned. This policy applies to last minute cancellations as well. Due to limited seating and sometimes extra planning our event organizers do, it is imperative that everyone RSVP'd honor their commitment.
- If you have three (3) excused absences, you will be automatically removed from the group and banned for future sign ups.
- This group is closed to anyone wishing to set up an event to promote his/her business or other business for profit. If you obtain an approval from the Organizer of such commercial event, you will be first asked to chip in $50 before you can set anything up. Otherwise, Any for-profit event set up by other than the Organizer/Admin will be promptly removed.
- You must be in the age group of 30- 55 years.
- All events are strictly for adults only (preferably 30+). This is not an ideal group for those with families, especially kids. So if you're wanting to join a group catered to those with children, this is not the group for you.
- If you cannot respect the group's policies set forth, do not send me requests to be added.